Last Updated on December 27, 2021 by Laura Ritterman
Do you love to decorate your home? Are you looking for the best options both online and in-store? Together with their huge inventory, amazing prices, and over 1000 stores, the Bed Bath and Beyond price match policy will make this store your one-stop destination for all your household items. Bed Bath Beyond is well known for giving its customers the best price possible for any product. They believe in providing the best quality product at a relatively low budget.
But even with their most generous “best price guarantee“, you will sometimes find the product you like for less in another store. In these situations, you need to know all about price matching and price adjustments. This is exactly what this article is about. (If you are new to price matching, make sure you check out our start page for a more detailed explanation)
Bed Bath And Beyond Price Match
The Bed Bath & Beyond price match can be done in three easy and simple steps, both before and after the purchase. If your order has been confirmed you just need to show them proof of your purchase. You can present your receipt, invoice, or even the shipping confirmation would act as your proof.
Bed Bath and Beyond Price Match In-Store
You can do a Bed Bath Price match request by visiting their store or even by using your phone. If you are on the road, just check their store locator and find the location that you are closest to. Once arrived, find an associate and show him either the competitor’s website, an email ad, or any advertisement as proof for your price match. You can even request your match over the phone! Simply call 1-800-GO-BEYOND (1-800-462-3966) and share the qualifying company’s advertisement or website with the customer care representative.
Bed Bath and Beyond Price Match Promise Conditions
Before heading out for a price match, check out the conditions listed below.
- Bed Bath and Beyond matches the prices of all local retail competitors both online and offline. They also match prices with major online e-retailers.
- However, while doing a bed bath price match you must check the product specifications. The compared product should be identical and also of first-class quality. Refurbished or second-hand products do not qualify.
- The compared product must be in stock of the competitor.
- Special Sales – Bed Bath and Beyond will not consider merchandise that is part of a clearance or close-out sale. Likewise, the product must not have any quotations related to limitations of time or till stocks last or limited quantity.
- Limited Quantities – Quantities for matched products may be limited.
- Intra Store – Different Bed Bath and Beyond locations might have different prices! Comparing store to store can get you a price match. Therefore, if you buy from one Bed Bath and Beyond store and find a lower price for the same product at another bed bath store, you can simply ask for a price match.
- You can opt for either a price match or a coupon, whichever gets the best price can be bought by you. Don’t forget, however, that coupons do not expire and thus might better be saved for later. Secret tip – you can use more than one coupon at the same time.
- All manufacturer’s coupons are valid while opting for Bed Bath and Beyond Price Match. However, a competitor’s coupon is not considered to be valid for bed bath price match facilities.
- Clearance and seasonal items are not eligible for a price match. Products bought from Bed Bath and Beyond can be price matched up to 14 days after the date of purchase.
- Coupon Adjustments – Coupons that are valid during specific days/events like Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc. will not be applied to previous purchases.
The full policy can be found on the retailer’s website
Bed Bath and Beyond Price Adjustments
Bed Bath and Beyond price adjustment policy lasts 14 days from the date of purchase. If you happened to forget to use a coupon for your purchase, just visit the store or give them a call. For online purchases from the Bed Bath and Beyond website, a one-time adjustment policy can be done. It is calculated from the original selling price to the current selling price and can be done for up to 14 days after the date of their original purchase. However, Bed Bath price match adjustments are not valid for flag sales or promotions whose validity is 24 hours or less. If you still want to opt for a price match, you can return the original item and buy the product again within the 24-hour promotion timeframe.
For all price reduction related claims, you will need the original receipt. No receipt, no savings!
Does Bed Bath and Beyond Price Match?
Yes, Bed Bath and Beyond matches local retail competitors as well as major online retailers.
Does Bed Bath and Beyond Price Adjust?
Yes, Bed Bath and Beyond adjusts prices for up to 14 days after the date of purchase.
How can I request a price match/adjustment?
You can request a price match/adjustment either in person or over the phone.
Most, if not all of your doubts regarding the Bed Bath and Beyond price match policy should have been answered by now. If you still have further questions, please don’t hesitate to comment below this article. If you like our review, please consider sharing it with your family, your friends, and also on social media.