Last Updated on September 3, 2022 by Laura Ritterman
There’s nothing that can rain on a bright, exciting wedding parade like having to return a bridesmaid dress and finding the process difficult and expensive! If you need to return or exchange a dress you got from Birdy Grey, you may be wondering what the Birdy Grey return policy is.
The Birdy Grey Return Policy states that customers have 45 days to return any eligible item that they have purchased, which costs $10 U.S. dollars per item, and does not include a refund of shipping fees. If you are an international customer, Birdy Grey’s policy does not allow returns at all.
In this article, we’ll cover the Birdy Grey return policy, some frequently asked questions related to it, and how to return a Birdy Grey item if it is eligible!
What is Birdy Grey Return Policy?
The Birdy Grey return policy states that any eligible product returned within 45 business days of the purchase is acceptable. There are a few stipulations for customers looking to return, however! In order to return a product, the following rules must be observed:
- The product must be eligible for a return: a bridesmaid dress, a bow tie, a neck tie, and any shoes are allowed, while other items and personalized products are considered final sale.
- An $11 restocking fee must be paid for per item.
- The returned item must come from an order within the United States, because international orders are unable to be exchanged or returned.
As long as your item checks each of these boxes, you’ll be on your way to a painless return process with the Birdy Grey business!
|Return Deadline||45 business days|
|Return Methods||In-store or mail|
|Exchange Period||45 business days|
|Exchange Method||In-store and via mail|
|Refund Period||3-10 business days|
|Refund Method||Original payment method or store credit|
How to Return a Birdy Grey Product
The following is a list of steps to take when trying to return a Birdy Grey product.
- Is the item eligible? – Remember that only shoes, men’s ties, bowties, and bridesmaid dresses are eligible to be returned to Birdy Grey! Don’t try to return any personalized products or items outside of these boundaries.
- Go to the Return Center on BirdyGrey.com – The Return Center offers an easy process to return your item, as long as you have your Zip Code and Order ID Number handy!
- Find a Happy Returns location nearby – Birdy Grey partners with Happy Returns to offer a streamlined way to return your items in person. All you have to do is bring the product and the return QR code it came with and they will give you your refund or eGift Card! They’ll handle the shipping.
- Get a Happy Returns Shipping Label and ship the item yourself – If you check the return email for your Happy Returns bar, you won’t need the location nearby! The prepaid shipping label will be in your inbox, ready to download! If this proves tricky, try emailing Birdy Grey for help.
- If shipping yourself, list the amount of items in the box – While Birdy Grey is accommodating in allowing more than one item to be returned in the same box, it is important that you have a shipping label which corresponds to the correct amount of items. If each item came with it’s own shipping label, you’ll have to send them separately.
Below are some frequently asked questions related to Birdy Grey’s return policy!
How Strict is the Birdy Grey Return Policy?
The Birdy Grey return policy as stated above is strict. If your product is not from a national sale, is not eligible to be returned, or is being returned later than 45 days after the initial purchase date, it will not be accepted.
Does Birdy Grey Accept Returns After 30 Days?
The good news is, yes, Birdy Grey does accept returns after 30 days! In fact, the Birdy Grey company allows 45 days from the time of purchasing a product before it cannot be returned.
Does Birdy Grey Have Free Returns?
No, technically Birdy Grey does not have free returns. For example, Birdy Grey will not refund shipping fees from your initial purchase, and they also request an $11 restocking amount from customers who choose to return their product. However, Birdy Grey does allow free exchanges!
Who Pays the Return Shipping Charge?
The return shipping charge for a Birdy Grey product is not paid for by the company themselves, but by the customer responsible for returning the product. However, Birdy Grey does typically include an eGift Card to refund the price of the product, and adds $9.99 U.S. dollars to that while recommending it be used for shipping costs.
How Long Do Birdy Grey Refunds Take?
On average, the refund provided by Birdy Grey will take as little as 3 days to process into a bank account, or, at the most, 10 days. This is only after Birdy Grey has processed the item returned, and is subject to change based on an individual customer’s banking institution.
What is Birdy Grey Return Policy Without a Receipt?
In order for the company to process the returned item, a receipt must be included. Luckily, many purchases of Birdy Grey products are done online and therefore the receipt is a digital, and easily retrievable, record.
Can I Return Items on Sale?
Yes, it is possible to return your Birdy Grey dress, shoes, or tie even if it was on sale! As long as you’re within the 45-day requirement period, returning a cheaper product should not be a problem.
Can I Return Birdy Grey Product After Use?
Yes, as long as there is no damage such as stains, tears, or other signs of wear on the product, it can be returned after you try it on! After all, one of the company’s main values is the satisfying fit of a dress on customers.
In conclusion, Birdy Grey’s return policy, though strict, is useful! Birdy Grey is willing to accept returns of any products that are eligible, including those that have been tried on or were on sale, as long as the client pays a $11 fee and either utilizes Happy Returns or the proper shipping labels.
With this information, returning products to Birdy Grey should be painless!
Leave a Reply