Last Updated on March 17, 2022 by Laura Ritterman
The company Princess Polly has a standard return and exchange policy. Under this policy, items can be returned within 30 days, and this 30 day policy does include items that were on sale. Only certain items cannot be returned for hygienic reasons.
So, what does the return process look like? Princess Polly will give you the option to refund, exchange, or receive a gift card for your return. The items that will not be accepted for return will be discussed and explained throughout this article.
How do I initiate a return?
Simply go to the Princess Polly website and select their “Help & FAQ” section. Under this section, there will be a tab for Returns and exchanges. Select the country you are returning the item from. Then, select “start a return”.
How to return your items
- You will need your order number and your postal code
- Items may only be returned within 30 days of being received
- You may choose to print out your return label and send the items back that way
- You may choose to drop off your items at a select location and have them shipped back from there
- Send an email to email@example.com if you are returning an item because it is damaged or faulty. They prioritize these returns higher than other returns.
That is how the return process begins. It is a very easy process to walk through. They guide you through the whole process after you start your return.
Which return method should I use?
The two different methods presented for returning items both have their different benefits. If you print off the label, you can ship the items from wherever is most convenient for you. If you drop off the items, you do not need to print off a label.
- If you are looking to receive a refund, the cheaper option would be to drop off the items at the designated location, instead of printing off the return label and shipping the items that way. The drop-off method is free.
- If you want a refund and choose to print off the label, a $6.95 fee will be deducted from the refund.
- If you are exchanging the items, either method is ideal. Both methods are free when it comes to exchanges.
What items am I unable to return?
While Princess Polly has an easy return process for the items that can be returned, and they are not particular about the reasoning for these items’ returns, some items are off-limits.
Items that can’t be returned
- Swimsuits without the hygienic seal removed
- Products that have been worn and washed
- Beauty tools
- Items with the tags removed
- Cosmetic products
- Underwear or other undergarments
The reason that these products can not be returned is because of hygiene issues. Princess Polly will only accept items that are returned in their original condition. You cannot wear what you bought, go out and about, wash the clothes when you’re done with them, and then return them.
If you are trying the items on for the first time keep all tags and hygienic seals on in case you need to return the item.
How long will it take to get my money back?
Now, once you’ve gone through and sent back the items that you needed to return, when can you expect to receive your chosen method of compensation? Allow seven business days for the return to be processed.
Refunds with Afterpay or Shop Pay are still able to be processed. The Process is only slightly different
Shop Pay refunds
- The final installment of the payment will be canceled first
- The most first payment made will be processed last
- Can return as many items as you want
- The fee for the postage will be deducted from the refund if you choose to print off the sticker
- Continue making payments to Afterpay even when items are being returned. The return amounts will be refunded, but Afterpay installments will still need to be paid on time
- Afterpay refunds will be issued starting with the last installment and will work backward to the first installment
- You can choose to return as many items as you wish
- The fee for postage will be deducted from the refund if you choose to print off the shipping sticker
Factors that affect how long it will take to receive your refund
- The returned items will be quarantined for three days before the team processes them
- Refund time can depend on your banking institution
What if I want to exchange my items instead of receiving a refund?
Items that can be exchanged are the same items that can be refunded. You will still be unable to exchange any items that do not follow the hygienic return guidelines. If Princess Polly is out of the items you want in exchange for your return, a refund will be issued instead.
How long will it take to process exchanges?
Processing an exchange is much quicker than processing a return. Once the return is dropped off and scanned, the exchange is processed. This is a much better return method than receiving a refund if there are other Princess Polly products you are interested in. You will not need to wait seven business days like you would with a refund.
The Princess Polly return process is super simple and easy to navigate for the consumer. The company does a great job taking care of all the confusing and inconvenient parts that can come with returning online products and offers more than one method for items to be returned.
Princess Polly doesn’t require there to be a reason why you are returning the items if the items are compliant with the return guidelines.
You can choose to return the product within the thirty-day window if you simply do not like it. If the product is damaged, all you need to do is email them and your return becomes the top of their priority list.
Leave a Reply